Route Suspensions (Covid-19)
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, Transfort has implemented temporary service levels and fares are temporarily suspended.
Click the exceptions tab when viewing route timetables to see the modified service.
Masks covering the nose and mouth are required while riding Transfort.
Taxi Service Available on Suspended Routes (Covid-19)
- On Demand service is available for routes that have been suspended.
- All residents can schedule a taxi trip to or from a bus stop along the route that is suspended, or to or from another linked bus stop or transit center.
- Trips must be scheduled the same day the trip will be taken by calling 970-225-4831.
- Call center hours are Monday - Friday from 5:30am to 8:00pm & Saturday – Sunday from 7:30am - 5:00pm.
- There are no fares associated with these taxi trips at this time.
- Not available on the FLEX route.